Some photos might be familiar to you, these were from that eventful day of June 23rd! True, I haven’t gotten over it yet.
About the schizo photos:
- These were shot using BOTH Superheadz Super Fat Lens and the super duper Yashica Electro 35 GSN.
- BOTH—The film I used which is Agfa Vista 100 was exposed twice using the two superb cameras that resulted with the photos below.
- The film was first exposed using the Superheadz where the film loader is upside-down, then with the Yashica where the loader is conventional.
- The truth is (1) I forgot about the last bullet when I loaded the film in Yashica. (2) I forgot to bring extra rolls of film that day so I decided to reuse what I just unloaded from Superheadz. (3) I am forgetful.
- One thing I knew is that I need to double expose the ASA 100 film I used on Superheadz because with an aperture of F11 and shutter speed of 1/125s, the photos will surely be underexposed especially now that sunlight is scarce.