I met Harold Laguardia at the bus terminal in Pasay. He ans his wife saved me a seat in the bus. I remembered that it’s his wife I asked where the line to Nasugbu is. She directed me to the end of the line, so i transferred from being at the first half of Nasugbu passengers to the end of he line. I was praying, saying Lord please let me be on the first bus to Batangas, I’m just too exhausted to wait for the next. I was able to get in, but the bus was almost full. Harold removed his bag from the seat he saved for me on the third row. He offered me the seat, I asked why. Then the wife said “Andami kasing nakasingit sayo. Pati yang katabi mo (smirked). Wala kasing pila-pila dito eh.” I thanked them two or three times in between our small talks before I decided not to sleep the three-hour travel time, so I can thank them once again before they go. They were dropped off to Lian, said our goodbyes and then Harold handed me his business card. He’s a dentist. “Kontakin mo ko kung may matutulong ako sayo.” And yeah, I was moved. I waved them bye-bye from inside the bus.
November 5, 2011
Sincerest Nice Meeting You
A non-writer blogger who seeks apologies for her occasional grammar lapses. She is neither a professional photographer nor a lomographer who only aims to preserve the nicest things her eyes has laid on to through her photos. She takes photos for nothing but self pleasure such as masturbating. Now that I'm done with the disclaimers, let me present the creature behind the blog, AngeliSantina. View all posts by AngeliSantina
This entry was posted on Saturday, November 5th, 2011 at 10:40 AM and tagged with nice meeting you and posted in Personal. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Tagsagfa aklan ang nawawala aquapix atv baguio beach Bell + Howell bell and howell black and white bookworm brigade boracay boracay adventures caticlan cats and dogs lol cinemalaya concert photography cosplay diana mini digital photography diy redscale double exposure eastwood eiga sai ektachrome elitechrome film flyfish food helmet diving hidalgo hl-n holga holga cfn holga lens intoy syokoy jack white japan japanese food little tokyo lomo lomography madsantina maginhawa marina bay monochrome moonleaf mrt nikon ocean tower philippines phottix Pinoy Lomo Tip pixlr precisa quiapo ramen redscale singapore slide film snorkeling sprocket sprocket hole Street Photography super fat lens superheadz tea tornado jet travel up diliman vintage watermark yashica yashica electro zorb
- Join Saab's giveaway! spellsaab.com/giveaway-kiehl… 8 months ago
- JOIN @chuvafinds tote bag giveaway and more #giveaway #nationalbookstore #tickles chuvaness.com/join-chuvafind… 12 months ago
- RT @HecklerForever: What kind of GOD would ask him to stop swearing but not killing? Nah, that wasn't God. Duterte was holding a mirror. He… 1 year ago
- RT @johnebora: Trainspotting 2. What a time to be alive! youtu.be/rKvACyyUXKE 1 year ago
- Miriam parin! 💕 twitter.com/gmanewsbreakin… 1 year ago
- RT @johnebora: I voted for Miriam Santiago and I think it is also time for us supporters to congratulate President-apparent Rodrigo Duterte… 1 year ago
- RT @gangbadoy: I want to work for @facebook in the Philippines. To prepare for Voters' Ed 2022. Are there job openings in Manila? (serious… 1 year ago
- RT @vickygarch: SIGN THE WAIVER! https://t.co/Jb2s8ezJni 1 year ago
- We're so lucky to have @senmiriam as an option. 1 year ago
- RT @amyschumer: Be less complicated so as to hopefully attract a man. And she shouldn't find value in herself just because a dude liked her… 2 years ago